These are the following needs that need to be addressed:
1. The drinking water looks dirty and tastes bad and it's safeness is questionable.
2. Healthier meals in place of the more expensive unhealthy food that is offered.
3. Working heaters. Imagine being in a room with a heater that doesn't turn off and no windows to open!
4. Windows that open and close help control temperature and allow fresh air in the classrooms. They are also handy in case they need to escape from a fire.
5. Books for all students and whiteboards or overhead projectors as needed. Having neither in a math class is ridiculous.
6. Chairs and desks.